Monopoly GO! is the app that’s got everyone collecting property stickers and building empires. But there’s a mystery: can you trade those fancy gold stickers with your friends in Monopoly GO?
We’ve got you covered. Stick with us as we tell you all about it.
Trading Gold Stickers In Monopoly GO!
Yes, you can trade gold stickers in Monopoly GO!
This feature was added in a recent update, allowing players to finally help each other out with those incomplete albums.
Here are the steps to trade them:
- Go to your Album menu
- Choose the extra gold sticker you want to trade: Look for the ones with a +1 or higher number next to them, indicating you have duplicates.
- Select “Trade” from the sticker’s options
- Pick the friend you want to trade with
- Choose the gold sticker(s) you want in return You can only trade one gold sticker at a time, but you can request multiple stickers from your friend in exchange.
- Send the trade offer Your friend will then have the option to accept or decline the trade.
Remember, trading gold stickers is still a relatively new feature, so not everyone may be familiar with it yet.
Win Free Monopoly GO! Dice On Playbite.
If you are a Monopoly GO! player and would be happy to get dice for free, you have to download Playbite!
Playbite is an arcade app where you can play and win different types of prizes from all your favorite brands as you play. Among the prizes you’ll find official App Store and Play Store gift cards, which you can use to get free Monopoly GO! dice.
In case you’re wondering: Playbite simply makes money from (not super annoying) ads and (totally optional) in-app purchases, and then uses that money to reward players with prizes!