Ready to strengthen your defenses and spice up your Monopoly GO! strategy? Getting new shields is the key! Yet, how can you get them?
These protective tools can help safeguard your properties and keep your opponents at bay. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get new shields in Monopoly GO!, so you can level up your game and dominate the virtual board like a pro.
Getting New Shields In Monopoly GO!
In Monopoly GO!, shields play a crucial role in protecting your buildings. So, getting your hands on new ones is understandably important!
Here are some ways to get them:
1. Random Spawns: As you move around the board, keep an eye out for shiny shield icons on random properties. Landing on such a space automatically gives you the shield.
2. Tiles After Pickup: Once you collect a shield from a spawn, a new one pops up on another random tile after a short while.
3. Quick Wins: Completing the daily “Quick Wins” tasks often rewards you with stuff, including shields.
4. Weekly Rewards: Reaching milestones in the weekly progress bar unlocks various prizes, and shields can be among them.
5. Events: Participating in themed events can give you you with shields, so check the “Events” tab regularly!
Win Free Dice On Monopoly GO! With Playbite
If you’re into mobile gaming and hoping to get free Monopoly GO! dice, Playbite is definitely a must for you.
We built an app called Playbite that offers users a fun mobile gaming platform with no aggressive ads, and the ability to win cool prizes as you play!
One of our most popular prize categories is digital gift cards, sold directly by the brands themselves. Whether you’re into PlayStation, Nintendo, Fortnite… or of course, Monopoly GO!, we’ve got you covered.
Among the prizes you’ll find official App Store and Play Store gift cards, which you can use to get free Monopoly GO! dice.
You can win these prizes by playing our fun and entertaining games, and earning tickets. As you collect and redeem them you’ll be on your way of unlocking your favorite prizes.
Don’t miss out – download Playbite today!