In Subway Surfers, the thrill of the chase is definitely enhanced when shared with friends. Adding friends to your Subway Surfers journey allows you to compare scores, compete for leaderboard supremacy, and share in the excitement of this endless running adventure. But how can you add friends on Subway Surfers?
Whether you’re looking for online friends or friendly competition, expanding your Subway Surfers network will boost your gaming experience.
Read on as we guide you through the simple steps to connect with other fellow Subway Surfers players.
Adding Friends On Subway Surfers
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
1. Open Subway Surfers: Open the app and make sure you have an active internet connection.
2. Go to the Friends Menu: Go to the main menu of Subway Surfers. On the left-hand side of the screen, tap on the “Friends” icon.
3. Connect with Facebook: If you choose to connect with Facebook, you will be taken to sign in to your Facebook account. Once in, the game will automatically import your Facebook friends who also play the game.
5. Connect with Game Center (iOS only): Tap on the “Connect to Game Center” button, sign in to your account, and your Game Center friends who play Subway Surfers will be added to your in-game friend list.
6. Search for Friends: If you have specific friends in mind to add, you can utilize the search function within the Friends menu.
7. Send Friend Requests: Once you’ve located the friends you want to add, tap on their name or profile picture. A “Friend Request” button will appear.
8. Accept Friend Requests: When you receive a friend request, a notification will appear in the Friends menu. Tap on the notification to review the request and select “Accept” to add the person to your friend list.
Now you’re ready to share the thrill of the chase, compare scores, and compete for leaderboards!
Start Earning Free Subway Surfers Coins on Playbite
If you’re looking to earn free Subway Surfers coins and happen to love mobile gaming, you’re in the right place. All you have to do is download Playbite!
Playbite is an arcade app that offers a variety of entertaining games. As you play, you’ll be on your way to unlocking prizes such as official App Store and Play Store gift cards, which you can use to get some free coins in Subway Surfers.
In case you’re wondering: Playbite simply makes money from (not super annoying) ads and (totally optional) in-app purchases. It then uses that money to reward players with really cool prizes!